Friday, November 2, 2007

Day Before

So we're leaving tomorrow. I'm trying to get all my stuff together and make sure that I've got my whole To-Do List polished off. Do we have enough Immodium? Are the clothes I'm bringing going to be sufficient? I don't know. I'm ready to just go and not worry about anything else. A little panicky about leaving everyone and everything with no safety net except my little brother. Help! I figured it out, it's like I'm about to take a test. Because if I'm missing any THINGS, I can get them in other countries, but if there's something I'm not aware of that could pose a problem, I'm in trouble. So instead of studying, I'm writing on the blog. Typical, huh? Better get to work...

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holy shit! You have so many stops on your trip! I am Jealous with a capital J! Oh well, You don't have a Holden baby, so there! :P

Have fun and be safe! We love you.

Love,

Stephanie, Kevin, Holden and Charlie dog

Denise said...

Like wow. This sounds like the trip of a lifetime. Take me. Take me, Take me. I'm on my knees..... Nepa, Zambia, Hong Kong. You've got to take me

Unknown said...

We miss you already. And I'm jealous too, that I don't have the energy for undertaking a trip like your's! Have fun, be safe. I'll keep checking the blog...

Ran Barton said...

Bon voyage, Ellie! Have a great time and try not to lose Matt along the way, as tempting as that may be.

Jordan Epstein said...

you and the little brother, gallivanting around the globe on a gargantuan glockenspiel.


don't forget to wear clean underwear!


I like this whole blog thing. U gonna keep a regular old journal too incase technology crashes forever?

can't wait to see pictures, hear stories, learn the recipes, the cool words that mean cool things...yada yada.

take care of eachother!